- Only two wires
- Expandable up to five components, maximum two entry panels
- Each panel fitted with two call buttons
- Single or dual call button modes of operation
- Intercommunication between two groups of handsets
- Award winning style handset.
- Each handset incorporates:
- Gate release for each entry panel
- Auxiliary control button
- Intercommunication call button
- Gate status LED
- 12V operation with optional battery backup
- Built-in lightning protection
G-SPEAK CLASSIC PLUS – GSM-BASED INTERCOM SYSTEM
The G-SPEAK cellular intercom system is ideal for people on the move.
Utilising your mobile phone as a handset, you can answer your intercom, and open your gate, from just about anywhere with a 2G GSM network. Lengthy, expensive cable runs are a thing of the past.
The G-SPEAK Classic is the perfect access control solution for the home.
MKII – CELLULAR NETWORK-BASED MULTI-UNIT INTERCOM SYSTEM
Cellular network-based multi-unit intercom system that allows convenient screening of visitors at the entrance to residential or business properties before allowing access.
The MKII intercom system offers the user management and administration features to maximise the functionality that that GSM based intercom systems can offer.
It is exactly this mobile and globally based communication technology that positions the MKII at the frontier of intercom system technology.
Video Intercom Systems
- Door lock release function
- Electronic call facility
- Monitor with AV monitoring
- Communication with individual call station
- Surface mount